A hacker-typing stealth game where you guide a desperate stranger through a mysterious station performing dark experiments.
- Windows 8, 10, or later
- Mac OS High Sierra or later
- Can run using Wine on Linux
On Mac, it only launches if you download+run it via the itch.io app. If you get a security warning, you'll have to go to Security & Privacy and manually give the game permission to run.
Linux version TBD
This game contains high contrast color and occasional flashing/blinking. It does not currently have options to disable this, but I hope to eventually add that feature.
A Note on Difficulty
This is a typing game that plays out in real-time. If you have difficulty typing fast, or have a disability that might cause you pain by doing so, this might not be good for you.
Some of the later levels are quite challenging, and if you are unable to complete them but still want to see the rest of the story, you can use the «SKIP» command at any time to skip the current level.
Version 1.002 — January 28, 2020
- Attempt to fix game running way too fast when VSYNC doesn't work on some computers.
Version 1.003 — January 29, 2020
- Level now auto-resets when player dies. Windows was doing a weird bug where the input would stick during the reset screen.
- Made a bunch of levels a lot easier in the latter half of the game.
- Added Mac build for Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
Version 1.004 — January 29, 2020
- Fix bug where keystrokes were being lost on some windows laptops
Version 1.005 — February 7, 2020
- Fix bug loading JSON files on systems that use decimal commas by default