That's really not legal 6XAM. Intellectual property laws protect the use of fonts. If you buy it the author has given you a license to use these fonts.
ChevyRay's Pixel Fonts
A downloadable font pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
A collection of 12 custom-made pixel fonts to use in your commercial and non-commercial games, websites, or whatever! Comes with TTF and OTF files for each font.
- Babyblocks - a tiny font, for tiny games
- Classified - a newspaper styled serif font
- Column - a blocky tablet font
- Curse - a pixelly, handwritten cursive font
- Little League - a tiny font, with bold letters
- Magic Book - a clean, slanted text with character
- Picory - a bold, purposeful font
- Picory Smooth - a smoother, larger version
- Skullboy - as simple as it gets
- Softsquare - a thin, rounded, and very readable font
- Thicket - a flat, weighty font
- Thinstix - a large, readable font with thin lines
All proceeds will go towards the development of Ikenfell, my mad cute RPG game about witches, wizards, romance, and rivalry. So if you have the spare funds, I'd really appreciate it!
Note: Fonts only have basic ASCII, no extended Unicode characters.
Thank you so much! If you use any of these fonts in your games, I'd love to hear from you!
In order to download this font pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey, if you go to ikenfell.com/font/ikenfont.ttf, you can download what I think is Magic book for free. if you want to protect against this, I recommend you change the text on the site to images and remove the font from the site. Just sayin :3
Are there any non-Paypal payment options? Would love to buy this.